Frequently Asked Questions
• What type of straw do you sell and use?
The standard product is “standard” Slash and “Deluxe” Long leaf straw. All bales are hand raked daily and loaded into tractor trailers. We install the pine straw, tuck in row and then blow and clean the area before leaving.
• What is the price of pine straw? Prices vary depending on the type of pine straw and the delivery location. Please contact us for a quote. We will be happy to assist you.
• Do you sell to the public? Yes. We do sell to the public as well as retail stores and nurseries.
• When placing an order, what is the waiting time to receive a load? Orders placed are usually delivered within 1-2 business days depending on the schedule from the previous week.
• Do you have insurance? Yes. We are fully insured and a certificate of insurance is provided upon request.
• Do you deliver outside the state of Georgia? Yes. We can deliver to Southeast USA. All orders delivered to another state have a minimum of a tractor- trailer load that consists of 1,386 bales.